More Than Just A Meal
At NaCoMe, we believe that our mission extends to all aspects of our ministry. As a result, one of NaCoMe's consistent strengths is our food service. We're not just preparing food to keep you going, we're preparing meals that enhance your experience. You won't find any heat-and-serve items here! Homestyle food, made-from-scratch meals, fresh ingredients, and attention to your group's needs are all part of dining at NaCoMe. Groups can opt to select their meals in consultation with our foodservice staff, or you can just let us choose for you and scratch it off the planning list! Check out these sample menus and please accept our apologies for making your mouth water!
Breakfast (Adults: $8/person | Children: $6/person)
- Country Breakfast: Bacon; Sausage; Eggs; Grits; Gravy; Biscuit
- Casserole Breakfast: Breakfast Casserole with eggs, sausage, biscuits; Hash Browns; Smoked Sausage; Fried Apples
- Pancake Breakfast: Pancakes; Bacon, Syrup; Oatmeal with toppings
*All Breakfasts come with a full fruit bar, multiple cereal options, yogurt, and multiple juice options.
Lunch ($9/person | Children: $6/person)
- Burger Lunch: Hamburgers; Curly Fries; Baked Beans; optional burger toppings: cheese, onion, lettuce, tomato, pickle; ice cream bars
- Taco Bar: Soft & Hard Shells; Ground Beef or Chicken; Spanish Rice; Refried Beans; Tortilla Chips; Nacho Cheese; optional taco toppings: lettuce, cheese, onion, salsa; brownies
- Pasta Bar: Noodles with choice of alfredo, marinara, or meat sauce; Garlic Toast; Cookies
*All Lunches are served with drinks and a full salad bar that includes multiple dressings and toppings
Dinner ($10/person | Children: $6/person)
- Chicken Dinner: Fried Chicken; Green Beans; Scalloped Potatoes; Gravy; Baked Apples; Biscuit; Cheesecake
- Meatloaf Dinner: Homemade Meatloaf; Sweet Peas; Loaded Mashed Potatoes; Macaroni & Cheese; Dinner Rolls; Cobbler & Ice Cream
- Ham Dinner: Baked Honey Ham; Sweet Potatoes; Corn on the Cob; Pinto Beans; Cornbread; Banana Pudding
*All Dinners are served with sweet tea and a full salad bar that includes multiple dressings and toppings
For groups who would like to select custom menus, don't forget our special meals! These items vary in price and the exact cost for your group will depend on prices at the time of your retreat. A few examples of our specialty items include grilled salmon, pork chops, pot roast, fried catfish, turkey dinner, and BBQ ribs. If you're looking to take your retreat to the next level, ask our planning staff about adding a specialty meal to your menu.
Don't forget to take some of NaCoMe's famous homemade cinnamon rolls home! We're know across Tennessee and beyond for our cinnamon rolls, and the reputation is well deserved; they're amazing. Rolls are sold by the dozen for just $8!